The mission of Sandji is to:
- Build and rehabilitate primary schools in the rural villages of Africa.
- Raise the level of consciousness by hosting lecture series and conferences.
- Combat youth unemployment and chronic illiteracy in Africa.
- Conduct medical drives and also nurture health care facilities.
- Empower communities through education and cultural exchange programs.
- Promote peacebuilding and harmony through soccer and entertainment.
- Advocate for justice, human dignity, and women’s rights in Africa.